There are many ways you can support the Public Policy Administration Program, while also benefiting your organization and the community.
- Donate to the Friends of Terry Jones scholarship fund. PPA and Political Science have teamed up to honor Terry's 50 years of service to UMSL and the community by supporting a scholarship in his name. Donate to the fund!
- Host a student as an intern
Internships provide invaluable experience to students and the opportunity to put their knowledge to work.
If you are a public sector or nonprofit agency or organization and are interested in hosting an MPPA intern, contact Professor Terry Jones at (314) 516-5511 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Post a job
By posting a job with us, you can be assured your opening will be seen by highly-qualified students and alumni. For inclusion on our Job Opportunities webpage, email the information to email@example.com.
- Refer a prospective student
Do you know someone who has an interest in earning a Master of Public Policy Administration, Local Government Administration Certificate or Nonprofit Management & Leadership Certificate? Let them know about our program!
- Follow us on Twitter, Like us on Facebook, Connect with us!
Join the conversation on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn
- Make a financial gift online
(Select the "Search for Designations" button, then check the "Other Funds" button at the bottom of the list. Be sure to fill in the fund name in the gift instructions box). Thanks for your donation!
Or send your check directly to PPA at One University Blvd., 347 SSB, St. Louis, MO 63121-4400
How we use your donations
Contact us for additional ways you can provide support and become involved in our program.