Among the many benefits of working at UMSL are comprehensive eye exams performed by advanced level students under the guidance and expertise of doctors specializing in fields such as pediatric vision, eye health management, contact lens services, and ocular disease. In addition, many insurances are accepted and we offer a full service dispensary complete with designer, top-of-the-line frames, lenses, and contact lenses.
Through the Center for Eye Care Vision Agreement (separate from VSP), University of Missouri faculty, staff and their dependents are eligible for an annual comprehensive exam at a preferred rate.
YOUR PLAN INCLUDES:
• 50% savings on annual comprehensive exam
• 40% savings on frames and lenses (20% on outside prescriptions)
• large selection of designer, top-of-the-line name brands
• 50% savings on contact lens fitting examination
• 20% savings on contact lenses, some exclusions apply
You MUST bring your UMSL I.D. card to receive the discount.
Three locations - one great deal!
• UMSL South Campus, University Eye Center (314) 516-5609
• Central West End, Lindell Eye Center (314) 516-5016
• Metro East, East St. Louis Eye Center (618) 274-0169
Call today to make an appointment at one of our three locations!