Dr. Matias Enz
Dr. Matias G. Enz has over 15 years of global experience working with companies to develop capabilities in the areas of supply chain planning, business partnerships, and organizational development and change. He received his doctorate (Ph.D.) in Logistics from The Ohio State University (USA), holds an Industrial Engineering degree from Universidad Nacional de Rosario (Argentina), and is certified in Production and Inventory Management from APICS. In 2017 he joined the Supply Chain Management and Analytics department at the University of Missouri – St. Louis (UMSL). Also, he worked five years at Cranfield University (UK) as a Lecturer in the Demand Chain Management department and in 2013 he moved to Argentina to focus on research and consulting in Latin America. Prior to his academic
Master of Arts in Business Administration, The Ohio State University, 2007
Certified in Production and Inventory Management (CPIM), The
Bachelor of Engineering (Industrial Engineering), Universidad Nacional de Rosario (Argentina), 1999
SC&A 3301: Introduction to Supply Chain Management
- Lambert, D.M. & Enz M.G. (2017), “Issues in Supply Chain Management: Progress and Potential.” Industrial Marketing Management. 62(1). pp. 01-16.
- Lambert, D.M. & Enz M.G. (2015) “Co-creating value: The Next Level in Customer-supplier Relationships,” CSCMP’s Supply Chain Quarterly, Q3, pp. 42-48.
- Enz, M.G. & Lambert, D.M. (2015), “Measuring the Benefits of Cross-Functional Integration in Financial Terms.” Journal of Business Logistics, 36(1), pp. 25-48.
- Lambert, D.M. & Enz M.G. (2015), “We Must Find the Courage to Change.” Journal of Business Logistics, 36(1), pp. 9-17.
- Marcos-Cuevas, J., Enz, M., Bastl, M., & Johnson, M. (2015).
Marriageof Inconvenience: Value Co-Destruction in an Inter-Dependent Supply Chain Relationship. In L. R. Jr (Ed.), Marketing Dynamism & Sustainability: Things Change, Things Stay the Same… (pp. 378–381). Springer International Publishing.
- Marcos-Cuevas, J., Prior, D. D., & Enz, M.G. (2015), “Value Co-Destruction in Complex B2B Relations: Conceptualization and Mechanisms. In K. Kubacki (Ed.), Ideas in Marketing: Finding the New and Polishing the Old (pp. 153–153). Springer International Publishing.
- Enz, M.G. (2014) “Colaborando con Proveedores y Clientes Clave: Una Cuestión de Valor,” Revista Énfasis Logística, Marzo 2014.
- Enz, M.G., & Lambert, D.M. (2013), "Improving Performance through Value Co-Creation with Key Customers and Suppliers," in D.M. Lambert (ed), Supply Chain Management: Partnerships, Processes, Performance, Sarasota, FL: Supply Chain Management Institute, Chapter 17.
- Enz, M.G., & Lambert, D.M. (2012), “Using Cross-Functional, Cross-Firm Teams to Co-Create Value: The Role of Financial Measures.” Industrial Marketing Management, 41(3), 495–507.
- Lambert, D.M. & Enz, M.G. (2012). “Managing and Measuring Value Co-Creation in Business-to-Business Relationships.” Journal of Marketing Management, 28(13-14), 1588-1625.
Recipient of the Jack and Mary Lambert Ph.D. Scholarship Award, 2008.