Dr. Perry D. Drake
Assistant Teaching Professor
Perry D. Drake is currently the Director of Business Collaboration and an Assistant Teaching Professor of Digital and Social Media Marketing in the College of Business Administration at the University Of Missouri – St. Louis. He holds a B.S. in Economics, an M.S. in Statistics and a Ph.D. in Education.
Perry currently is responsible for the creation and instruction of the digital and social media marketing courses and programs at the undergraduate and graduate levels in addition to noncredit curriculums and certifications. In total UMSL is now offering over 10 different types of digital and social media courses to the St Louis area.
He is also a published author of Optimal Database Marketing by Sage Publications, is a regular speaker at industry functions and event, and has appeared in many journals.
Prior to joining UMSL in January of 2013, Perry was with NYU as an Assistant Professor for 14 years teaching and building out similar new and
Perry, in his spare time, is also a competitive long distance runner and triathlete.
Ph.D. Education, University of Missouri, St. Louis 2017
M.S. Statistics, University of Iowa, Iowa City 1985
B.S. Economics, University of Missouri, St. Louis 1983
- MKTG 3721: Introduction to Digital Marketing Strategies (syllabus)
- MKTG 3722: Introduction to Social Media Marketing
- MKTG 5721: Digital Marketing Strategies and Measurement
- MKTG 5722: Social Media Marketing Strategies (syllabus)
- MKTG 5730: Clinical Studies in Social and Digital Media Marketing
- MKTG 5731: Special Seminars in Social and Digital Media Marketing