Welcome to TritonCareers, UMSL Career Services’ online internship and job search database powered by GradLeaders. All off-campus positions are posted in TritonCareers, including internships, co-ops, part-time positions and professional positions related to the degree programs offered by UMSL as well as other, non-degree related positions. TritonCareers can be accessed by current UMSL students, UMSL alumni, faculty/staff, and employers. Click on the appropriate link below to get started:
Conduct your internship and job search with TritonCareers.
Open to all currently enrolled degree-seeking UMSL students and UMSL Alumni.
- Use your SSO and password to log on to TritonCareers
- If you created an account in UMSLCareerKey prior to July 2017, but cannot login to TritonCareers, please call Career Services at 314-516-5111 so we can administratively adjust your existing account rather than you creating a new account.
- Upcoming/recent graduates: Existing TritonCareers accounts will be promoted from student to alumni status six months after graduation. You will be notified via email when your account is transferred. If you cannot access your account using the student entry point, use the alumni entry point.
- TritonCareers for Students User Guide
Search for jobs and internships with TritonCareers.
Open to all currently enrolled degree-seeking UMSL students and UMSL Alumni
- If you are accessing TritonCareers for the first time, select create an account.
- If you created an account in UMSLCareerKey prior to July 2017, enter your SSO and password to log in to TritonCareers.
- Not sure if you previously created an account, or having problems logging in to TritonCareers? Contact UMSL Career Services at 314-516-5111 or firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire.
<< All new alumni Accounts will be validated within two business days. Please enter as much information as possible so Career Services can validate your account. >>
Connecting with UMSL students and alumni is an effective way to enhance your recruitment efforts. We look forward to working together to help you find interns, part-time employees, summer hires and full-time professional staff members. UMSL Career Services utilizes TritonCareers, an on-line database powered by GradLeaders. TritonCareers allows employers to post positions and students to post resumes. While we are not a placement agency, our mission is to connect students and alumni to internship and job opportunities.
Employers now post positions directly to TritonCareers!
Approved employers are now able to use TritonCareers to post and manage internship and job opportunities and browse resumes of qualified candidates. Click on the Employer Login link below to post your position and access the User Guide for easy access to manage your postings.
- Note: it can take up to three hours for new accounts/positions to initially appear in the approval queue. Pending employer/contact registrants have limited access to TritonCareers until their account is fully approved by UMSL Career Services.
- Please allow up to two business days for account and job approval.
Career Services only posts job and internship opportunities. Business opportunities will be placed in a designated binder in our Career Resource Room.
Faculty and staff are key players in the career development of UMSL students and alumni. Creating an account in TritonCareers will offer you access to job and internship postings, career events, and company details—the same information viewed by students and alumni.
Contact UMSL Career Services at email@example.com or 314-516-5111 to activate your TritonCareers account.