In almost every situation, these documents are the employer’s first impression of your skills and professionalism.
As you draft these documents, keep the internship or job description at the forefront of your mind. Make sure you emphasize experiences on your resume and personalize your cover letter so that they are both consistent with the skills the company is looking for in their next hire.
- Resume Guidelines
- Resume Samples
- How to Build your Resume from your Part-Time Job Experience
- Tips for Mastering Applicant Tracking Systems
- Action Verbs
- Transferable Skills
- Tips on De-militarizing Experience
- Cover Letter Guidelines
- Creating Successful Cover Letters
- Thank You Letter Guidelines & Sample
Have a big job or internship interview coming up and not sure how to prepare? Like any good athlete, you need to practice before going into the game! These resources are a beginning for understanding how to prepare. We can help more by conducting a mock interview with you and offering strategies for answering specific interview questions.