Check out these career virtual events for UMSL students! Virtual events are also located in the Career Events section of TritonCareers!
If you are an employer that would like to set up a virtual event, please contact email@example.com.
BJC HealthCare Nursing Virtual Chats
Home is a powerful part of the healing process. The talented caregivers of BJC Home Care Services deliver superior care to patients in our communities at the right time and in the right place.
BJC Home Care Services has become the largest home care network in the region and provides more than 200,000 visits annually to patients in both Missouri and Illinois. As part of our team, you will be supported and rewarded accordingly. Might you find a home with us?
BJC Home Care Services is now hiring Registered Nurses and Therapy Services professionals in Missouri and Illinois. We offer:
* Traditional day shifts, evening shifts and weekend option
* Full-time, part-time and PRN hours
* Sign on bonuses for experienced full-time and part-time positions
* Competitive benefits and  Total Rewards
* Tuition assistance and continuing education
* A reputation for quality, innovation and evidence based practice
Join us as we have virtual chats scheduled every Tuesday and Thursday. Chat with us to find your career in BJC Home Care! It can be done from anywhere!
REGISTER HERE FOR TUESDAY
REGISTER HERE FOR THURSDAY
Join us for an upcoming virtual info session in June or July to learn more!
Join us to learn more about Nursing (Links to an external site.), Social Work (Links to an external site.), Physical Therapy (Links to an external site.), and Occupational Therapy (Links to an external site.) Careers with BJC HealthCare.
BJC HealthCare (Links to an external site.)is excited to announce 3 upcoming events directed toward nursing & allied health students. We’d like to invite UMSL students to join us during one (or more) of our events listed below.
- Meet and network with our Talent Advisors
- Explore exciting home care, nursing, and allied health career opportunities
Event location: Virtual, hosted through BRAZEN
Event dates and times:
Missouri Baptist Medical Center RN Hiring Event
July 21st | 8am-10am
Home Care Hiring Event: RN, LPN, CNA, NP
August 3rd |1pm-3pm
Home Care Hiring Event: Social Work, Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy
August 5th |1pm-3pm
- Tuition assistance(Links to an external site.)
- Continuing education(Links to an external site.)
- The opportunity to make medicine better for patients, families and our community.
We hope to see you at one of our upcoming events!
SSA Virtual Recruitment Event
August 5th, 2021
1:00 PM-2:30 PM CDT
Hosted by the Social Security Administration
We are hosting a virtual informational career fair highlighting positions we traditionally hire for in the Kansas City Region. These include our Customer Service Representative and Claims Specialist positions in our Field Offices located in Iowa, Kansas, Missouri and Nebraska, Benefit Authorizer and Claims Specialist positions in our Program Service Center in Kansas City, and our Customer Service Representative positions in our Teleservice Center in Kansas City. If you are looking for a new career with advancement opportunities, we have positions that may be an excellent fit for you.
Our positions offer competitive pay along with full benefits and allow you to make a difference in people’s lives.
During this event you will hear more about the positions and training involved, the pay and benefits, the hiring process, how to apply, requirements involved, interviewing, and testimonials from current SSA employees.
Access U Internship IntensiveAugust 9-13, 2021
10:00 AM - 3:00 PM Daily
Crafting competitive application materials
Networking and building a professional presence online Preparing for interviews with mock interview practice Understanding internship-search best practices Creating a disability disclosure plan, and more!
During the Internship Intensive, participants can expect to:
- Build fellowship with a like-minded cohort of peers
- Develop the internship-seeking skills they need to find career success
- Engage with HR experts who will share industry-insights and advice about how to land one's dream internship