Third Party Recruiting Agency Policy
Because Career Services at the University of Missouri-St. Louis can neither research nor endorse Third Party Recruiting Agencies, the following guidelines have been established for the protection of the students, alumni and UMSL:
- When establishing your organization in Handshake, you must answer "Yes" to the field "Search Firm"
- No fees may be charged to applicants at any time.
- Information about the hiring employer must be disclosed to applicants prior to an interview.
- Student information cannot be disclosed to your employer/client for other than the original recruiting purpose nor can it be sold or provided to other entities.
- Solicitation of services to other businesses while on campus grounds is prohibited.
UMSL Career Services reserves the right to terminate an employer account for violation of university policies and procedures.