Completing a Transcript Request Form
If a student needs to provide copies of their University of Missouri-St. Louis transcript to other institutions, they must request official copies. Transcripts may be obtained by completing a transcript request form.
In order to request an UMSL transcript, please print the form, fill it out, and either fax or mail the form, along with payment, to the UMSL Records Department (the form cannot be emailed). If you do not have your UMSL Student ID number, write “unknown” on that line and make sure to fill in the social security number. The UMSL Records Department's address and contact information is included on the form.
On The Form
- Under “Transcript Instructions,” all ACP students should check #7 on the form and write “(current academic year) Fall and Spring semester grades” to ensure that your grades have been recorded on your transcript prior to the Records Department sending it.
- If a specific university or college is requesting an official transcript, under “Please send ___ copy(s) to the recipient below” choose one of these options:
- Mail: $10 – Fill in the name, address, city, state, and zip code of the person or department requesting the transcript. They will only consider the transcript to be official if it goes directly from the UMSL Records department to them, with no stops in between. This option costs $10
- ETX: $5 – Most colleges and universities are members of the Electronic Transcript Exchange (ETX) registry. You can click the link below to see if the college or university requesting the transcript is on the ETX registry. If so, just check ETX on the form and write the name of the school on the ETX line. This option costs $5. http://www.studentclearinghouse.org/etx_registry.php?col=1
- Fax ($10) or Email ($5) – Most colleges and universities do not consider faxed or emailed copies of transcripts to be “official”