Regular Parking Pass | UMSL

Common Searches

Regular Parking Pass

Currently enrolled UMSL students who wish to park a motor vehicle on University property will need a regular parking pass. 

Passes are issued by the Cashier’s Office (285 Millennium Student Center) at no additional charge for students registered in the current semester.