How Do I..
Tuition and Fees
Tuition & Fee Rates
Course Fees & Rates
UMSL Online Fees
Parking & Metro
Guide to Paying Fees
Billing and Payment
View and Pay Online
Make an eDeposit
ACP/High School Payment
Credit Card Refund
Federal Aid Refund
Drop or Withdrawal
Check Refund Status
NR Tax Offset Credit
Education Tax Credits
Missouri Debt Tax Offset
Veteran Student Resources
Student and Parent Resources
Managing Your Credit
Secure Document Upload
Faculty and Staff Resources
NR Tax Offset Credit
Direct Deposit FAQ
Third Party Billing
1098T Tax Form FAQ
University of Missouri - St. Louis has partnered with Flywire to streamline the tuition payment process for our international students. Flywire allows you to pay from any country and any bank. They also offer excellent foreign exchange rates, allowing you to pay in your home currency (in most cases) and save a significant amount of money, compared to traditional banks. You will be able to track the progress of your payment throughout the transfer process via a student dashboard and you will also be notified via email when your payment is received by University of Missouri - St. Louis.
If a bank offers a better rate than Flywire, they will match it!
Best Price Guarantee: https://www.flywire.com/legal/best-price-guarantee
Please do not pay more than the balance due on your student account.
How to Make a Payment virtual orientation video in Chinese
How-To videos on making payments – in English and Chinese.
Flywire Help Section: https://help.flywire.com/hc/en-us
The information below includes a summary and instructions.
Click or go to: umsl.flywire.com to begin the payment process.
- To get started, select the country from which your funds will be coming from and the payment amount (in US dollars) you wish to make to your student bill.
- In most cases, the US dollar amount will be converted into your home currency at preferential exchange rates, which will translate into savings for you.
- After providing some basic information, you will visit your bank (via phone, online or in person) to send funds from your local bank to Flywire.
- Flywire will then convert the funds to U.S. dollars and forward the US dollar amount to University of Missouri - St. Louis where it will be directly credited to your student billing account.
- Through the Flywire student dashboard you will be able to track where your payment is in the transfer process.
- You will receive an email confirmation when your payment is deposited into the University of Missouri - St. Louis bank account.
- No matter your time zone, you will have a dedicated multilingual customer support team available to you -reachable 24/7 via live chat, Skype, email and phone to answer any of your questions.