Membership Online Access Portal/App
Lockers & Towels
Hours of Operation
Climbing Center Hours of Operation
Natatorium Hours of Operation
General Natatorium Policies
Lap Swimming Etiquette
American Red Cross Certifications
Fitness and Wellness
Play Away Fitness
Fee Based Programs
IM Sports Schedules
Safety and Training Certifications
Youth Programs and Family Nights
U-CREATE Summer Camp
Job Descriptions and Intern Info
Family Night focuses on providing an affordable opportunity for the UMSL Community to have fun with their family at the UMSL Recreation and Wellness Center.
Members - FREE
Guests of Members - $2/person
Non Members - $3/person
Children ages 5 and under - FREE
Want to get a jump start on the line, print and fill out the following forms to bring with you:
Registration Form - One form for the whole family
Waiver of Liability - One form for each family member (adult signature required on forms for children under 18)
- RWC Membership
- Receive 10% off if you purchase a membership at Family Night
- Other program highlights include: Open rec, climbing wall, pool activities and more!
Upcoming Family Night Details:
Save the date for our Spring 2023 Family Nights!
Open Rec: 4 PM - 8 PM
Climbing Wall: 4 PM - 8 PM
Swimming Pool: 4:30 PM - 7:30 PM
Craft Room: 4 PM - 7:30 PM
Obstacle Course: 4 PM - 7:30 PM
Important Facility Notes:
- Please see our COVID-19 Updates and Information Page for details in regards to face coverings and other facility policies.
- Age restrictions do apply - please refer to our age policies.
- This program is reserved for immediate family only.
- Parent/legal guardian must be with children under 16 at all times.
- Water ONLY in the facility. All other food and drink must remain in the Lobby.
- Sport equipment available for non-member checkout with staff member of gym courts.
- Non-members must bring towels to the facility for use in the pool and locker rooms.
- Swim Diapers MUST be worn in the pool for anyone that regularly wears diapers.
- Children MUST remain in arm's reach of parent/guarding while in the pool.
- Any MISSING CHILD will be taken to the Welcome Desk at the main entrance.