Membership Online Access Portal
Lockers & Towels
Healthways Prime Fitness
Hours of Operation
Racquetball Court Reservations
Climbing Center Hours of Operation
Fundamentals of Climbing
Top Rope Skills Verification
Lead Climbing Workshop
Lead Climbing Skills Verification
Natatorium Hours of Operation
General Natatorium Policies
Lap Swimming Etiquette
Group Swim Lessons
American Red Cross Certifications
Fitness and Wellness
Fee Based Programs
Play Away Fitness
Healthy for Life
Intramural Fall Schedule
Intramural Spring Schedule
Safety and Training Certifications
Leadership and Youth Programs
U-CREATE Summer Camp
U LEAD ON
Family Night focuses on providing an affordable opportunity for the UMSL Community to have fun with their family at the UMSL Recreation and Wellness Center. A full listing of events for each night will be available upon arrival. This program is reserved for immediate family only. All children must be with a parent or legal guarding. Age restrictions do apply for particular spaces. Please review our age policies.
Members - FREE
Guests of Members - $2/person
Non Members - $3/person
Children ages 5 and under - FREE
Want to get a jump start on the line, print and fill out the following forms to bring with you:
Friday, October 6th - Magic at the Rec
Friday, November 10th
Friday, December 8th
Friday, February 9th
Friday, March 9th
Friday, April 13th
- RWC Membership
- Receive 10% off if you purchase a membership at Family Night
- Other program highlights include: Fun track activities, open rec, climbing wall, pool activities and more!
Important Facility Notes:
- Parent/guarding must be with children under 16 at all times.
- Water ONLY in the facility. All other food and drink must remain in the Juice Bar.
- Sport equipment available for non-member checkout with staff member of gym courts.
- Non-members must bring towels to the facility for use in the pool and locker rooms.
- Swim Diapers MUST be worn in the pool for anyone that regularly wears diapers.
- Children MUST remain in arm's reach of parent/guarding while in the pool.
- Any MISSING CHILD will be taken to the Welcome Desk at the main entrance.