Membership Online Access Portal/App
Lockers & Towels
Hours of Operation
Climbing Center Hours of Operation
Natatorium Hours of Operation
General Natatorium Policies
Lap Swimming Etiquette
American Red Cross Certifications
Fitness and Wellness
Play Away Fitness
Fee Based Programs
IM Sports Schedules
Safety and Training Certifications
Youth Programs and Community Nights
U-CREATE Summer Camp
Job Descriptions and Intern Info
Community Night focuses on providing an affordable opportunity for the UMSL Community to have fun at the UMSL Recreation and Wellness Center.
Members - FREE
Guests of Members - $3/person
Non Members - $3/person
Children ages 5 and under - FREE
Want to get a jump start on the line, print and fill out the following forms to bring with you:
Waiver of Liability - One form for each family member (adult signature required on forms for children under 18)
Upcoming Community Night Details:
Save the date for our Fall 2023 Community Nights!
Open Rec: 4 PM - 8 PM
Swimming Pool: 4:30 PM - 7:30 PM
Community Night runs from 4 PM - 8 PM.
Important Facility Notes:
- Age restrictions do apply - please refer to our age policies.
- Parent/legal guardian must be with children under 16 at all times.
- Water ONLY in the facility. All other food and drink must remain in the Lobby.
- Sport equipment available for non-member checkout with staff member of gym courts.
- Non-members must bring towels to the facility for use in the pool and locker rooms.
- Swim Diapers MUST be worn in the pool for anyone that regularly wears diapers.
- Children MUST remain in arm's reach of parent/guarding while in the pool.
- Any MISSING CHILD will be taken to the Welcome Desk at the main entrance.