Membership Online Access Portal
Lockers & Towels
Healthways Prime Fitness
Hours of Operation
Racquetball Court Reservations
Climbing Center Hours of Operation
Fundamentals of Climbing
Top Rope Skills Verification
Lead Climbing Workshop
Lead Climbing Skills Verification
Natatorium Hours of Operation
General Natatorium Policies
Lap Swimming Etiquette
Group Swim Lessons
American Red Cross Certifications
Fitness and Wellness
Fee Based Programs
Play Away Fitness
Healthy for Life
Intramural Fall Schedule
Intramural Spring Schedule
Safety and Training Certifications
Leadership and Youth Programs
U-CREATE Summer Camp
U LEAD ON
- Complete registration forms and pay for the service at the Welcome Desk or in the Pro Shop at the Recreation and Wellness Center.
- Personal Training clients may indicate a preferred trainer on the registration forms after viewing staff biographies. Clients without preference will be assigned a trainer based on the client's goals and interests, fitness level, and schedule.
- Cancellation Policy - To cancel an appointment, clients are asked to contact the provider directly at least 24 hours in advance of the appointment. Failure to do so will result in a lost session.
- Late Policy - Personal Trainers will still complete the appointment in the event that a client is late, however, sessions that begin late will still end at the originally scheduled time.
- Group Training Cancellation Policy - In the event that one partner needs to cancel within 24 hours of a scheduled appointment or simply does not show, the session may continue with the remaining partner(s). However, due to the discounted rate for group training, the session will still count toward the package balance for each partner.
- Expiration Policy - All Fitness Services sessions or packages expire ONE YEAR from date of purchase.
- Refund Policy - All sessions and packages are NON-REFUNDABLE.
Policy on Outside Personal Trainers
- No outside personal trainers are allowed to train clients in the Recreation and Wellness Center. All trainers who conduct sessions in the facility must be employees of the Department of Campus Recreation. Violation of this policy may result in lost access to the facility for the trainer and/or client.