Econsent- What is Econsent and how to Agree

Schedule Planner

Schedule Planner Quick Reference
Schedule Planner Quick Reference - text only
Advanced Features and tips

Enrollment Help

Add a Class to Your Schedule
Drop a Class From Your Schedule

Adding a Preferred Name in MyView

Student Financials Help Topics

Grant Authorization
for someone else (such as your parents or spouse) to view specific pieces of your information in MyView

Tips for using MyView

Set your pop-up blockers to allow pop-ups from
DO NOT use the browser's Back button. Using the Back button to navigate in MyView or on the Course Schedule and Catalog pages may cause you to be logged out and to lose any changes you have made.

Who to Contact
For enrollment help, call 314-516-5545
For questions about accessing or paying your bill, call 314-516-5151
For questions about Financial Aid, call 314-516-5526
For help with an online Application, call 314-516-6447 or 314-516-5719
For help with browser settings and login problems, call the TSC, 314-516-6034