Confirm your Enrollment
High School Equivalency
Cost of Attendance
Midwest Student Exchange Program
Welcome Center & Campus Tours
Map and Directions
Meet the Triton Leaders
Early College Credit
College Level Exam Program
About Us / Contact
Meet the Team
COVID-19 Admissions Updates
Triton Support Checklists
Faculty Staff Referral Form
Office of Admissions: 351 Millennium Student Center
Welcome Center: 257 Millennium Student Center
Find your way.
The Millennium Student Center is located in the heart of UMSL's North Campus.
Parking is available in the Millennium Student Center Garages and in Parking Lot E. Or, the UMSL North Campus MetroLink Station is just steps away. If visiting campus during the day, be sure to get a daily parking pass at the Cashier's Office in Room 285 Millennium Student Center.
1) Traveling EAST on Hwy I-70:
- Exit Hwy I-70 at Exit 240 (University Boulevard) Turn right and continue approximately ½ mile through the traffic light to the intersection of University Blvd. and Bellerive Dr.
- Turn right and continue to the 1st stop sign. The building on the right with the green roof is the Millennium Student Center (MSC). Look for Parking Lot E.
2) Traveling WEST on Hwy I-70:
- Exit Hwy I-70 at Exit 240 (University Boulevard). Bear left. Turn left at the base of the exit ramp and continue approximately ½ mile through the traffic light to the intersection of University Blvd. and Bellerive Dr. Turn right and continue to the 1st stop sign. The building on the right with the green roof is the Millennium Student Center (MSC). Look for Parking Lot E.
3) Traveling NORTH or SOUTH on Hwy I-170:
- Exit Highway I-170 at the Natural Bridge Exit (#6) and turn right (east).
- Continue on Natural Bridge Road through the Hanley Road intersection. At the second stop-light after Hanley Road, turn left onto North campus (this is approximately 1.5 miles)*.
4) Traveling West or East on I-270:
- Exit I-270 at I-170 South and follow (3) above.
5) Traveling North and South on I-270:
- Exit I-270 at I-70 east and follow (1) above.
6) On I-64/Hwy 40, traveling East:
- Exit I-64/Hwy 40 at I-270 north; continue north to I-70 east and follow (1) above.
7) On I-64/Hwy 40, traveling West:
- Exit on I-64/Hwy 40, at I-170 north and follow (3) above.
- If you would like to use your GPS to drive to our campus, please use the following address: 8001 Natural Bridge Road, St. Louis, MO 63121.
- Please know that the address listed above will take you to the entrance of our campus, not our building. If you are driving East on Natural Bridge Road please make a left on Arnold Grobman Drive or if you are driving WEST on Natural Bridge Road please make a right onto Arnold Grobman Drive. The building on the right with the green roof is the Millennium Student Center (MSC). Look for Parking Lot E.
If visiting campus during the day, be sure to get a daily parking pass at the Cashier's Office in Room 285 Millennium Student Center.
With two metro stations (UMSL-North and UMSL-South) located on the UMSL campus, MetroLink is an easy and hassle-free way to visit campus. To get to the Millennium Student Center, take the Red Line and exit at the UMSL-North station. The MSC is located approximately 200 yards across Parking Lot E.
Visit the MetroLink website to plan your trip.
UMSL students may purchase a MetroLink and MetroBus pass for only $25 each semester in which they are enrolled. Our Metro Pass Program is available to students during the fall, spring and summer semesters. Passes are available in the Cashier's Office (285 Millennium Student Center).