Confirm your Enrollment
High School Equivalency
Cost of Attendance
Midwest Student Exchange Program
Welcome Center & Campus Tours
Map and Directions
Meet the Triton Leaders
Early College Credit
College Level Exam Program
About Us / Contact
Meet the Team
About Us / Contact
COVID-19 Admissions Updates
Triton Support Checklists
Future Triton Referral Form
We are here for you. We look forward to welcoming you to campus.
During these uncertain times, we want you to know that UMSL is here for you and we care. We are excited to welcome prospective Tritons to campus to learn more about what we have to offer, and we want you to know that we are going above and beyond to ensure the safety of our UMSL community and campus visitors. Thank you for your patience and understanding as we navigate this together.
Below are steps our visit program is taking and what is required of our campus visitors.
- Campus visits and in-person events will be offered at select times Monday through Friday and will consist of an admissions information session and a tour of campus. An optional residence hall tour is also available.
- Each prospective student visiting campus must register for a campus visit. If siblings or friends plan to visit together, each should complete a separate visit registration form. Each prospective student is allowed to bring one guest to help us maintain our capacity limits. If you would like to bring additional guests, please contact the Welcome Center at firstname.lastname@example.org for accommodations.
- Our facilities will be cleaned between each tour to ensure the safety of our guests and staff.
- All campus visitors, students, faculty, and staff are required to wear face coverings while in buildings and when unable to maintain adequate social distancing when outdoors. To that end, we will require masks be worn during both the admissions information session and while out on the campus tour.
- Tour sizes will be limited to six students and their guests (maximum 12 people), and guests and staff will be expected to follow social distancing guidelines during check-in, the information session, and the campus tour.
- Water bottles will be provided for our guests.
- All UMSL staff are required to self-check for symptoms and take their temperature before coming to work, and we ask that guests reschedule their visits for a later date if they exhibit any COVID-19 symptoms as outlined by the CDC or have a temperature of 100.4 degrees or greater.
- Stickers have been placed on the floor throughout the Welcome Center, Tour Room, and Admissions Office to help guests better maintain social distancing.