STATE HISTORICAL SOCIETY OF MISSOURI RESEARCH CENTER-ST. LOUIS
UNIVERSITY OF MISSOURI-ST. LOUIS
This collection is stored offsite. Please allow 3-5
business days for retrieval.
Anne Cox, former State Coordinator of Missouri Religious Coalition for Abortion Rights, donated this material in October 1989.
SCOPE AND CONTENT
The collection contains correspondence and publications of the Missouri Religious Coalition for Abortion Rights, the national Religious Coalition for Abortion Rights, publications of both the Missouri Association of Parenthood and the Planned Parenthood Federation of America, and publications of the National Abortion Rights Action League (NARAL). In addition, there are numerous newspaper clippings, publications, and other printed materials related to the abortion question.
BOX 1 (036391)
1. Incorporation Papers, Missouri Religious Coalition for Abortion Rights (MRCAR),
2. MRCAR Correspondence, 1978-1988
3. MRCAR Liberty Letter, Summer 1984-Fall 1988
4. MRCAR Collected Materials Related to the Abortion Debate, 1970s and 1980s
5. Missouri Association of Planned Parenthood Affiliation (MAPPA), Memos, 1982
6. MAPPA, Memos, 1983
7. News Clippings in re Abortion, early 1970s through 1980
8. News Clippings in re Abortion, 1981-1983
9. News Clippings in re Abortion, 1984-1989
10. Anti-Abortion Material, 1973-1983
11. Medical Aspects of Abortion, 1973-1982
12. Medicaid Financing for Abortions, 1977-1988
13. Religious Coalition for Abortion Rights (the National Organization), Memos and Publications, 1973-1988
14. National Abortion Rights Action League (NARAL), Legislative Update and other Material, 1977-1984
15. Planned Parenthood, Publications and Memos, 1977-1984