- Support groups and services
- Information about alcohol, marijuana, ecstasy and other drugs
- Alcohol education classes for students referred for alcohol or drug violations
- Tobacco cessation
- Assessment for students and faculty/staff with an alcohol or drug concern
- Resource information for those who suspect a friend or family member has
All appointments are confidential. We are committed to providing the best resources to make sure that the campus community has a healthy and successful experience at
Contact the Wellness Resource Center for an appointment at 314-516-5380.