- Increase knowledge of health and wellness issues
- Improved self-awareness
- Consultation and presentation skills
- Leadership opportunities
- Collaboration with different campus organizations- including University Health, Wellness and Counseling Services.
- Opportunity to make a difference in the health and wellness of UMSL students.
What events can I be involved in?
- Alcohol Awareness Week
- Safe Spring Break
- Great American Smoke Out
- Blood Drives
- Sexual Responsibility Week
We currently have positions open for peer educators. Interested? Fill out an application below and return the Wellness Resource Center in 180 MSC.
For more information about being a peer educator - contact Michelle Schmidt at the Wellness Resource Center, 314-516-5414 or at email@example.com.