Student Retention Services
Our Student Interactive Learning Series is geared towards helping you to identify the skills and implement effective practices that lead to success. As a college student, you may find yourself challenged in one way or another; however, TEAM SRS is here to support you and help you to develop success-centered behaviors to achieve your goals!
- Identifying & Accessing Support Resources!
- Discovering Your Learning Style with Style!
- Study Skills Boot Camp!
- Putting Your Best Pen Forward: Effective Note Taking!
- Time & Stress Management!
- What Does My Professor Want From Me?!? Faculty 411!
- Test Taking Strategies & Test Anxiety!
- Facing Your Fear of Math!
- Being Successful in Online Classes!
- The Balancing Act: Family & Academic Commitments!
- Academic Standing?!? Wait...What is That?!?
- Winning the Proscrastination Battle!
- Effective Communication in College!
- Wait...How is my GPA Averaged?!? Understanding College GPA!
April/May 2014 Events
FINALS FRENZY SERIES - April 28-May1
- April 29, 4PM - Finish the Race Strong: Finals Preparation Essentials!
- April 30, 3PM - Your Final Say: Giving an Effective Presentation!
- May 1, 5:30 PM - Finals Feeding Frenzy: Finals Preparation as told by Zombie Lore!
All events are hosted in MSC 225