Dr. Jay Rounds
Jay Rounds, Ph.D.
Associate Professor, E. Desmond Lee Professor of Museum Studies and Community History
Fields of interest:
- " The Science of Majic: Movie and Television Special Effects" (national traveling exhibit shown at 14 museums, 1987-1992 (6500 sq. feet).
- "The Californias: Creating the Future" (official California State Pavilion, Expo '86 World's Fair, Vancouver, 1986 (12,000 sq. feet)
- "Communicating" (California Museum of Science and Industry, 1984-1996) (6,000 sq. feet)
- "Wheels of Change" (California Museum of Science and Industry, 1984-1996) (6,000 sq. feet).
- "Museum of Creativity" (concept development only; 1993-1997) (70,000 sq. feet).
- Long-term processes of change in American museums; Growth and dissemination of knowledge in museology; Creativity in museum exhibit development
To contact Dr. Rounds please use the following email Rounds@umsl.edu