All students, including those taking night and online classes, who wish to park a motor vehicle on University property are required to display a valid current parking permit.
- Semester parking permits may be obtained at the Cashier's Office at 285 Millennium Center.
- Special permits are available for motorcycles and are also avilable at the cashier Cashier's Office.
- Daily parking permits may be obtained at the Parking and Transportation Office at #44 Campus Police Building.
- Daily parking permits are also available to enrolled students on-line by following the Temporary Parking Pass link above.
- Students not enrolled in the current semester may obtain a parking permit for $1.00 per day at the Parking and Transportation Office.
- All student permits are valid from the date of issue until the date of expiration printed on the permit.
- Daily permits are valid only on the date for which they have been issued.
- Students may request a second permit at no cost by contacting the Parking and Transportation Office.
- There is a $25 fee per permit for additional permits beyond the first two permits.
- There is a $25 parking permit replacement fee which may be waived fee if a portion of the old permit or proof of transfer is provided.