- Define model in terms of what is to be done.
- Objects at this level are application domain concepts.
- System decomposition based on the analysis.
- Performance and system resources.
- Define specifications such as communication protocols or memory management
- Based on the analysis model with implementation details.
- Augment objects from analysis with data structures and required algorithms to implement each class
- Based on the system design.
- Classes, Attributes, and Operations implemented in a language
Back to Table of Contents
Last Modified On: