Student Planner 2013-2014
Office of Equal Opportunity and Diversity
Address: 127 Woods Hall
Phone: (314) 516-5695
Web Address: http://www.umsl.edu/services/oeo
The Office of Equal Opportunity and Diversity (OEOD) supports the teaching, research, and service missions of the University of Missouri-St. Louis by providing services to the campus community, which will insure compliance with all federal, state, and local equal opportunity laws and regulations while promoting and enhancing campus diversity.
The Office of Equal Opportunity and Diversity:
- Provides information and assistance to faculty, staff, students and others who believe they have experienced discrimination, sexual harassment, or retaliation;
- Conducts professional development workshops to educate the campus community on equal opportunity laws and issues;
- Coordinates programs to celebrate and promote understanding and respect for cultural diversity and equal opportunity.
- Implements and monitors academic search procedures;
- Prepares and implements the campus affirmative action plan;
- Provides consultative services to campus administrators, faculty, staff, students and others concerning equal opportunity and diversity;
- Serves as the campus liaison with equal opportunity regulators agencies