In addition to resources available through Student Conduct and Community Standards, the following departments are good sources of information:

    • University Health, Wellness, & Counseling Services has many resources available online at: Psychologists at UHWCS are also available to consult with faculty and staff about students who may be troubled or troubling and assist them in making a referral to counseling or psychiatric treatment. To access these services, call 314-516-5711 or stop by the office in 131 MSC.

  • UMSL campus police officers are trained to respond in crisis situations and are willing to provide training at faculty or staff meetings. More information is available on their website at: Please contact them directly at 314-516-5155 to make arrangements.