- Click the "Play" button at the bottom of the Prezi screen on the left
- Let the program load (this may take 15 seconds or more)
- When finished loading you will see the "TITLE" page
- Prezi is a large Adobe Flash canvas
- It is designed for zoom in and out presentations
- The canvas can be navigated freely
- The PLAY button at the bottom of the Prezi screen is also the NEXT button
- To the left of the PLAY/NEXT button is the BACK button
- Under the option MORE, you can choose FULLSCREEN
- Zoom in/out by scrolling your mouse wheel
- Pan around the canvas by left-click and drag mouse
- First Load the program, then...
- To view the different pages of my paper just click the PLAY/NEXT button.
- If an object or text is too small then zoom in on it, using your mouse wheel. (There is also a ZOOM control that appears if you hover the mouse over the middle of the right edge of the Prezi screen)
- To center an image or text just left click on the canvas and drag until satisfied.
- A webpage to show my works cited page. This page is provided because it is easier to click on web links.
- MS Word docx of this paper. This MS Word document copy is provided for printing.