Adding/Dropping/ Changing Courses
Cancellation of Registration
Course Listings Calendar
Student Email Policy
Student Consumer Information
Faculty & Staff
Special Request for Classrooms using 25 Live
Electronic Class Roster
Registrar Enrollment Reports
Upon written request of the student, official certification letters are mailed directly to agencies by the Registrar's Office.
Reasons you might need a certification letter:
- Request a deferment for payment of student loans.
- Verify eligibility for a good student discount.
- Notify a present or potential employer of university attendance or degree recieved.
- Notify another university of enrollment or good standing
- Inform IRS of enrollment
- Advise foreign consulates or governments of enrollment
What We Can Certify:
- Registration status
- Enrollment status (Full-time, Half-time, Less than half-time)
- Number of credit hours enrolled
- Degree program/emphasis area
- Degree/emphasis area awarded and date
- Anticipated graduation date
- G.P.A. - Cumulative or Term
- Academic level
- Address, phone number
- Course work currently in progress
How to Obtain A Letter:
- Bring in the deferment form sent by the lender to the Registrar's Office. Write your student number and anticipated date of graduation at top, sign and date the form.
- Complete a Deferment Request Form available in the Registrar's Office. Be sure to have the name and address of lender, your student number and anticipated date of graduation.
Dowload a Deferment Request Form now to fill out in advance. This form can be faxed to 314-516-6930 or mailed to University of Missouri-St. Louis, Registation 269 MSC, One University Dr., St. Louis, MO 63121.
Forms are submitted to the lender along with an official certification letter of enrollment.
- Bring in the verification form from the insurance company. Complete the student portion of form, sign, date and write your student number at top.
- Complete a Letter Request Form available in the Registrar's Office. The following information is required for completion of this form:
- Name and address of insurance company.
- Name of person carrying the insurance (i.e. parent, step-parent, relative, etc.)
- Name of current employer of the insured person.
- Policy and/or group #
Other Certification Letters
- Contact the Registrar's Office.
Please note: Official letters are mailed only to the lenders and/or companies.