Office of the Registrar
Cancellation of Registration
Enrollment Certification Letter - Login
Student Email Policy
Student Consumer Information
Semester Calendar & Important Dates
Registrar Enrollment Reports
Meet The Staff
Policies and Procedures
Faculty & Staff
Special Request for Classrooms using 25 Live
Electronic Class Roster
How do I take the FERPA course?
Faculty are granted permission to MyView automatically once FERPA is passed.
If your non-faculty position requires you to access student's records (MyView), you need to submit all requests for security to Mary Tackett at email@example.com. Please include the following information when submitting your request:
Full Name (First, Middle Initial and Last Name)
- SSO ID
- Have an active Human Resources appointment (in Outlook)
- Academic Org or Department
- Types of access needed (i.e. view student name, address, rosters etc.). Please be specific.
- If you have not passed the FERPA exam, please login to MyLearn and complete the FERPA course
- You will need the Department Chair and Dean's approval sent to firstname.lastname@example.org before access can be granted or modified.
- If you need access to one of the following, please contact the individuals below for requesting that access.
- Admissions - Jaime Lincoln
- Financial Aid - Samantha Matchefts
- Student Financial's (Cashiers) - Mitch Hess