If your position requires you to access student's records (MyView), you need to submit all requests for security to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the following information when submitting your request:
Full Name (First, Middle Initial and Last Name)
- SSO ID
- Have an active Human Resources appointment (in Outlook)
- Academic Org or Department
- Types of access needed (i.e. view student name, address, rosters etc.). Please be specific.
- If you have not passed the FERPA exam, please login to MyGateway:
- Click on the Faculty/Staff tab.
- Click on "FERPA Training Course" in the right hand toolbox.
- Complete the course with a score of at least 35 out of 50 points.
- If you are the instructor of record and you are not listed on the course as instructor of record, you will need to have your departmental scheduling officer submit your name and the course you are teaching to email@example.com.
- You will need the Department Chair and Dean's approval sent to firstname.lastname@example.org before access can be granted or modified.
- If you need access to one of the following, please contact the individuals below for requesting that access.
- Admissions - Jamie Lincoln
- Financial Aid - Samantha
- Student Financial's (Cashiers) - Mitch Hess