Where: UMSL, J.C. Penney Conference Center, Summit Lounge
This event is FREE! However, registration is requested. Register Now!
Consumers are changing the way they communicate with and research brands. Brands are changing the way they promote and engage with consumers. We are embracing digital technologies to communicate in ways that were inconceivable just a few short years ago. We have shifted our attention from traditional media marketing to internet, wireless devices and other digital platforms.
This half-day conference explores in depth the latest trends in digital media marketing including:
- How the third screen is redefining the consumer experience
- Why search continues to play a large role in the marketing mix
- How we can better measure Social ROI
- Efforts being taken to better understand appropriate campaign attribution
- Ecommerce solutions being developed for a less “siloed” and more seamless customer experience across touch points
- The changing role of the marketer in this new world of data, software and metrics
- Privacy issues regarding the use of consumer data and the tracking of those consumers online
Join a distinguished panel of experts including:
- Dave Lewan, Vice President, Foresee
- Kevin Murphy, Strategic Partnership Lead, Google
- Todd Budin, VP Product Management and Advertising Effectiveness, Nielsen
- Marshall Sponder, Author of “Social Media Analytics”
- Scott Meyer, CEO and Founder, Evidon
- Jerry Bernhart, Bernhart Associates
- David Laird, Director of Research, Yahoo
- Ellen Shiflett, IBM Marketing Executive, U.S. West
- Katie Krum, Marketing Strategist, Nickelodeon
- Andrew Grinch, Assoc. Athletic Director, University of Missouri-Columbia
- And professionals from: FleishmanHillard, Momentum, Twist, Switch, Evolve Digital Labs, Qnary and Falk-Harrison
A question and answer session will follow each topic discussed. Audience engagement will be encouraged and monitored live thanks to NetBase software and Bonfyre.