School of Professional and Continuing Studies
What's Brewing? Series
Exploring Issues, Opportunities & Connections
for St. Louis Area Neighborhoods
Join us for a series of breakfast conversations to explore Rebound Communities: What Explains Neighborhood Success. Each session will focus on a different rebound neighborhood and include:
- Background analysis by Dr. Todd Swanstrom of UMSL
- A panel discussion featuring stakeholders who have played a key role in the community's development
- Group discussion to explore the application strategies to other St. Louis communities
The gathering is FREE, however registrations are required. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (314) 516-6989 to register. Continental breakfast will be provided.
- Thursday, March 13 | 7:30–9 AM | Mark Twain Neighborhood | New Sunny Mount Missionary Baptist Church, Fellowship Hall, 4700 W. Florissant Ave., St. Louis, MO 63115
- Thursday, April 10 | 7:30–9 AM | Central West End | Location TBA
The What's Brewing? Community Breakfast Series is sponsored by the Community Partnership Project, University of Missouri Extension, and the Des Lee Collaborative Vision.