With 12 rooms, one large enough to hold 484 people, our J.C. Penney Conference Center is the perfect venue for your next event. To check room availability, or to schedule a specific room, please click here: Book a Room! We will be in touch within two business days. For more information, you may also call (314) 516-5970.
Small rooms perfect for breakout sessions, large rooms for general sessions and even an auditorium for very large audiences, our conference center can meet your needs. We even have a full catering service and support staff to make sure your event goes off without a hitch.
We can also provide a wide variety of audio-visual equipment including, flip charts, overhead projectors, audio players/recorders, slide projectors, walkie talkies, wired microphones, wireless handheld microphones, wireless lavaliere microphones, camcorders, tripods, portable screens, large screen televisions, VCRs with monitors, data projectors, computer printers, computers with internet connections, interactive TV classrooms, satellite uplinks/downlinks and more.
How Can We Help You?
- View J.C. Penney Building Map that shows the location and size of each room.
- View Capacities & Rates pages (External Organization | Nonprofit Organization) for your type of organization, showing how many people each room will hold according to room setup style and the daily rental rates.
- View the Audio Visual Equipment page, showing the various types of AV equipment we have available and the daily rental rates for each.
- Complete the Reservation Request Form.
- Complete the Vendor Sales Form if event tickets or merchandise will be sold during your event in the J.C. Penney Conference Center.
- After your successful event, please let us know how we did by completing the JCP Evaluation Form.
- Visit umslspaces.com for pictures and information on other campus venues.
- Campus & Existing Reservations & General Inquiries: Thomas O'Connell
Aerial Map (Google Maps):