Join us at one of our UMSL Optometry Showcase Days to learn more about the field of optometry, admission process, and about the University of Missouri-St. Louis College of Optometry. The showcase is designed to:
- Explore the profession of optometry and the UMSL College of Optometry program
- Learn about our admission requirements and where these courses may be taken
- Find out about the Optometry Admission Test (OAT) and when it should be taken
- Learn how to select a professional school based on your personal needs
- Learn about our application procedures
- Learn how to estimate cost of optometric education
- Learn how to finance your education
- Tour the College
- Talk with current students
- Have your questions answered
- Hear from a panel of faculty members
**Due to federal healthcare patient privacy laws (HIPAA), campus tours do not include the University Center for Eye Care, however, we arrange for all tours to include the Pre-Clinical area.
• Saturday, September 10, 2016
• Saturday, October 29, 2016
The showcase is free. Registration is required and is limited to 45 registrants (potential students and their families who are attending).
Please check-in with a Student Services Representative in the lobby of Marillac Hall (South Campus) by 9:45 a.m.
The workshop will begin at 10:00 am and end around 3:00 p.m. The workshop will include a 15 minute break with a light snack provided.
University of Missouri-St. Louis
College of Optometry- Marillac Hall
7800 Natural Bridge Road
St. Louis MO 63121
We are located on South Campus.
Maps of the Campus http://www.umsl.edu/misc/Maps/maps.html
Parking is available in front of Marillac Hall in lots V or W. A parking pass is required and is mailed to the address provided at time of online registration.