Applying to the College
- Interviews begin in mid-September and continue until our class has been filled. Typically we interview into late February or early March
- An invitation for interview is sent to the email address indicated on the OptomCAS application.
- We typically interview one or two days a week and interview between one and four candidates. We do not interview on weekends or holidays.
- Complete applications are reviewed daily and those chosen for an interview will be notified via email. It is important to check email daily, including spam mail as our invitations for interview are time sensitive.
- Acceptance or rejection of the interview should be sent in writing by the deadline given in the interview email.
- Students should dress professionally and plan to spend the entire day at the college.
||Arrive at College of Optometry
||Meet with the Director of Student Services
||Welcome and general information session
|11:30 a.m.-12:15 p.m.
||Lunch with Student Ambassadors
*Please note this schedule is subject to change.