- BSN or MSN from a nationally accredited nursing program
- Minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0 (4.0 scale)
- Current professional licensure with eligibility for Missouri licensure
- Completion of an undergraduate general statistics course
- Completion of an undergraduate health assessment course or equivalent
- Two years of clinical experience are preferred prior to starting clinicals
Availability of clinical resources may limit the number of applicants accepted to the practitioner option. Students are required to suggest their own Preceptors for the Nurse Practitioner Clinical Courses N6954 and N6955.