University of Missouri - St. Louis
- Harris Center video of interview on how the pandemic affected Muchhala Lab research
- Video of interview on Muchhala Lab research with Laboratório de Ecologia e Evolução de Plantas, Universidad Federal de Vicosa, Brazil
- Podcast interview with Science Friday
- Vox.com article: "This study on “accidents involving flowers” is the most beautiful thing I’ve read during the pandemic"
- Smithsonian Magazine article: "How Flowers Marvelously Evolved Resilience"
- UMSL Daily article: "Nathan Muchhala’s research on plant resilience draws attention"
- Science Daily article: "Some flowers have learned to bounce back after injury"
- Video of seminar (in spanish) at the Univ. de Antioquia, Colombia
- National Geographic News: "Super-tongue bat caught on camera (with video)"
- Lincoln Journal Star: "Super-tongued bat discovered by UNL researcher"2011
- Interview with Pollinators.info (audio)
- Interview for scientist profile in "Plant and Animal Systems", a Sally Ride Science book for 9-12 yr-olds
- Interview with Science Podcast (audio)
- ScienceNOW: "Why are bat flowers oversexed?"
- Nature's Research Highlights: "Deeper still and deeper" (Nature 458:388)