The Science in the Real World: Microbes in Action program gratefully acknowledges the generous support of the following organizations.
- The National Science Foundation
- The Foundation for Microbiology
- The Pfizer Foundation
- The Coordination Board for Higher Education in Missouri
- The University of Missouri St. Louis
- Sigma-Aldrich Company
The following Scientists have generously contributed their expertise and time to the Science in the Real World: Microbes in Action program.
- Bruce C. Hemming, PhD
Microbe Inotech Laborotories, Inc.
- Judith O'Brien
- Robert Reynolds
Sigma Chemical Company
- Alastair Pringle
- David Corbin
Many of the activities of this program were developed with the help of St. Louis area high school teachers.
- Jennifer Cosgrove - Francis Howell Central
- Loretha Allen - Beaumont High School
- Don Cohn - Kirkwood High School
- Hazel Jensen - John Burroughs School
- Elmer Kellmann - Parkway Central High School
- Elaine Kilmer - John Burroughs School
- Patricia Laird - Brentwood High School
- Regina Lindsey-Lynch - Webster Groves High School
- William Schwindt - Lindbergh High School
- Mary Kebert Strawhun - Hazelwood West Senior High
- Martha Thompson - Francis Howell North High School