Ask A Librarian
Ask A Librarian
Cite Your Sources
I Need To ...
Using My Library Account
My Library Account
STL Area Libraries
By Subject & Type
Locate Journal Titles
Locate eBooks/Online Books
Recommended Web Sites
MERLIN / MOBIUS
Connecting to Library Resources
About the Libraries
Where is ...?
Giving to the University Libraries
Gifts to the Libraries
MERLIN & MOBIUS
Library Instruction Room
Finding Aids by Department or Campus Unit
St. Louis Mercantile Library
State Historical Society
Revised January 2016
- Students must have a valid UMSL I.D. card to access a room. *
- Keys are checked out from and returned to the Public Service Desk (Level 3)
- Study room use is limited to 2 hours.
- Study rooms are on a first-come first-served basis.
- Study rooms must be vacated 30 minutes before the library’s posted closing time.
- Students must dispose of their trash outside the study rooms.
- Except for Café TJ, food is not allowed in the Library (including in study rooms).
- Music is allowed with headphones only.
- 11 study rooms available: 7 small study rooms (1-3 persons); 2 medium study rooms (4-6 persons); 2 large study rooms (7-10 persons).
* The person whose I.D. is exchanged for the room key will be held responsible for the key and the condition of the study room. They are required to stay for the duration of the use. Study room keys are not to leave the building. If a member of a group needs to leave the building for a period of time, group members are responsible for exchanging the I.D. with the service desk to reflect current occupancy. Lost and/or damaged keys or study/video rooms will be charged to the person responsible for the room.