- Use is subject to the current Study Room Policies.
- Study rooms are available 30 minutes after the Library opens and close 30 minutes before the Library's posted closing time.
- Get keys at the Current Periodicals Desk (Thomas Jefferson Library, Level 5).
- Valid UM-St. Louis ID card required; this person will be responsible for the study room.
- One 2-hour check-out per day.
- Study rooms can be reserved, otherwise they are on a first-come, first-served basis.
- 11 study rooms available: 7 small study rooms (1-3 persons); 2 medium study rooms (4-6 persons); 2 large study rooms (7-10 persons)