Ask A Librarian
Ask A Librarian
Cite Your Sources
I Need To ...
Using My Library Account
My Library Account
STL Area Libraries
By Subject & Type
Locate Journal Titles
Locate eBooks/Online Books
Recommended Web Sites
MERLIN / MOBIUS
Connecting to Library Resources
About the Libraries
Where is ...?
Giving to the University Libraries
Gifts to the Libraries
MERLIN & MOBIUS
Library Instruction Room
Finding Aids by Department or Campus Unit
St. Louis Mercantile Library
State Historical Society
- Logon using your SSO ID number and your password. If you have trouble logging in, please contact the Interlibrary Loan (TJL) office at (314)516-5066.
- Choose your notification/delivery preference from the drop-down menus. Allow an extra 2-3 days for mailed items.
- Ensure we have the information needed to contact you according to your preference.
- Items marked with red asterisks indicate information is required.
- Select which type of material you want to request (i.e. book, photocopy, etc.).
- If you have multiple requests, you can repeat the process without logging out of the site.
- Fill in as much information as you have. Incomplete citations may delay processing.
- Enter the source of your citation in the "Where did you learn about this item?" field (e.g. PsycInfo, Biological Abstracts, web site, etc.).
- Add a note in the "Where citation is found" field if you have any special requests or questions.
- Log off when you are finished making requests.
- Microfilm and materials marked "Library Use Only" will be stored in the Interlibrary Loan office where you can request to use them during library hours.
- Lending libraries have different policies concerning book chapters. Some libraries will copy chapters while others will simply lend us the book.