Faculty Services & Teaching Support
Citation Searching and Impact Factors
Please feel free to contact a librarian
- Each department on campus is represented in the library by one of our staff members. This person consults with the departmental liaison and selects new materials to be added to the libraries' collections.
- If you have a suggestion for a book the library should purchase, please contact the appropriate library selector or your departmental liaison.
- List of Library Selectors and Departmental Liaisons.
- We can help your students learn the best ways to find and evaluate information by providing library instruction tailored to your course.
- For more information about our library instruction classes or to request a session, use the Library Instruction Request Form or contact:
- Did They Do It? is an online system which tracks student completion of various library tutorials.
General Contact Information
||Thomas Jefferson Library (314) 516-5060
||Ward E. Barnes Library (314) 516-5576
||Thomas Jefferson Library (314) 516-5057
||Ward E. Barnes Library (314) 516-5572
Mercantile Library (314) 516-7240
University Archives (314) 516-5129
State Historical Society of Missouri Research Center - St. Louis (314) 516-5143