Ask A Librarian
Ask A Librarian
Cite Your Sources
I Need To ...
Using My Library Account
My Library Account
STL Area Libraries
By Subject & Type
Locate Journal Titles
Locate eBooks/Online Books
Recommended Web Sites
MERLIN / MOBIUS
Connecting to Library Resources
About the Libraries
Where is ...?
Giving to the University Libraries
Gifts to the Libraries
MERLIN & MOBIUS
Library Instruction Room
Finding Aids by Department or Campus Unit
St. Louis Mercantile Library
State Historical Society
Citation Searching and Impact FactorsPlease feel free to contact a librarian for assistance.
- Each department on campus is represented in the library by one of our staff members. This person consults with the departmental liaison and selects new materials to be added to the libraries' collections.
- If you have a suggestion for a book the library should purchase, please contact the appropriate library selector or your departmental liaison.
- List of Library Selectors and Departmental Liaisons.
- 2016 Serials Cut FAQ for Faculty
- We can help your students learn the best ways to find and evaluate information by providing library instruction tailored to your course.
- For more information about our library instruction classes or to request a session, use the Library Instruction Request Form or contact Chris Niemeyer (314) 516-7008.
- Did They Do It? is an online system which tracks student completion of various library tutorials.
- IRL@UMSL UMSL's Institutional Repository
- ILL - Interlibrary Loan
- Connecting to Library Resources
- Electronic Resources - Database access to journal articles
- Distance Students
- Students/Staff/Faculty with Disabilities
- Library Update - To subscribe to this occasional newsletter, email email@example.com with "subscribe Library Update" and your name & email address.
General Contact Information
|Thomas Jefferson Library - Public Service Desk - Reference||(314) 516-5060|
|Thomas Jefferson Library - Public Service Desk - Circulation||(314) 516-5057|
|Mercantile Library||(314) 516-7240|
|University Archives||(314) 516-5129|
|State Historical Society of Missouri Research Center - St. Louis||(314) 516-5143|