Citation Searching and Impact FactorsPlease feel free to contact a librarian for assistance.
- Each department on campus is represented in the library by one of our staff members. This person consults with the departmental liaison and selects new materials to be added to the libraries' collections.
- If you have a suggestion for a book the library should purchase, please contact the appropriate library selector or your departmental liaison.
- List of Library Selectors and Departmental Liaisons.
- We can help your students learn the best ways to find and evaluate information by providing library instruction tailored to your course.
- For more information about our library instruction classes or to request a session, use the Library Instruction Request Form or contact Chris Niemeyer (314) 516-7008.
- Did They Do It? is an online system which tracks student completion of various library tutorials.
- ILL - Interlibrary Loan
- Connecting to Library Resources
- Electronic Resources - Database access to journal articles
- MOspace (the University of Missouri - St. Louis institutional repository)
- Distance Students
- Students/Staff/Faculty with Disabilities
- Library Update - To subscribe to this occasional newsletter, email firstname.lastname@example.org with "subscribe Library Update" and your name & email address.
General Contact Information
|Thomas Jefferson Library - Reference Desk||(314) 516-5060|
|Thomas Jefferson Library - Circulation Desk||(314) 516-5057|
|Mercantile Library||(314) 516-7240|
|University Archives||(314) 516-5129|
|State Historical Society of Missouri Research Center - St. Louis||(314) 516-5143|