Status and Role
- List and discuss 3-4 of your ascribed statuses.
- List and discuss 3-4 of your achieved statuses
- Discuss changes that might occur over the next 4 years. What might the effect of your ascribed statuses on your achieved statuses?
- Discuss potential role conflicts.
- Discuss potential role strain.
- Discuss probability of role exit.
- What is your master status and why?
Owner: Robert O. Keel: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tuesday, December 17, 2013 11:49 AM
Unless otherwise noted, all pages within the web site http://www.umsl.edu/~keelr/ ©2014 by
Robert O. Keel.
Click here to Report Copyright Problems