General Institutional Information
Faculty and Staff
Degrees and Alumni
Common Data Set
Previous Common Data Sets
Restricted Access Data
Project Request System
IR Related Links
Campus Level Resources
UM System Level Resources
State Level Resources
National Resources - Non-Governmental
National Resources - Federal Government
PeopleSoft Tree Changes
IR Email Subscription
Institutional Research provides the following services to the campus community:
- Extracts data from a variety of sources, e.g., the UM data warehouse, the Integrated Post-Secondary Education Data System (IPEDS) from the U.S. Education Department, and other databases.
- Develops queries and reports using the UM data warehouse.
- Trains faculty and staff to use data retrieval tools.
- Provides advice to faculty and staff on appropriate tables and fields.
- Archives federal and state compliance reports.
- Works with the UM-System and other institutional research offices at other institutions.
Requests for other services will be considered.