Skip to main content

Translation Requirements

If your university or high school only issues foreign-language documents, a precise word-for-word English translation is required.  Our office does not provide translation services. Students must arrange for translations with an authorized service at their own expense.

Please note that all documents submitted become the property of the University. They cannot be returned or released to the applicant.

Review the translation guidelines carefully:

Authorized translation services include:

Missouri-based translation services:

If you are considering a translation service not listed above, please contact our office for advice.