Skip to main content

US Transfer Credit

If you attended an accredited college or university in the U.S., you are likely eligible for transfer credit at UMSL. In order to have this credit awarded, however, you must have an official transcript sent directly to UMSL by your institution’s Registrar. 

U.S. transfer coursework is added to your student record 10-15 business days after an official transcript has been received. After credit has posted to your account, you may run a report on the Degree Audit Reporting System (DARS) to see how it applies to your degree requirements at UMSL.

You can view and print your own DARS report by going to MyGateway --> My Academic Toolbox --> My DARS Report. Additional information can be found on the DARS website.



Click here for information
about transferring credit from universities overseas.