Visits to Your Country
Students Who Are Parents
Accept Our Offer
Living in St. Louis
Weeks of Welcome
F-1 Student Advising
J-1 Student Advising
Employment and Internships
Regulations and Tax Information
Student Immigration Info
J-1 Student Employment
Procedures For Entering The U.S.
J-1 Visiting Scholar
Permanent Residency Info
Post-Completion OPT Reporting Forms
STEM OPT 6 Month Validation Report
Programs & Events
International Student Organizations
International Education Day
Accept Your Offer of Admission
Access Your Campus Email and SSO Identification Number
The Office of International Student & Scholar Services offers a free airport pick-up service for new international students who will live on campus! If you request this service, a staff person or student will drive you from the airport to your on-campus housing.
To request this service:
- You must have a contract with Residential Life (Oak Hall, Villa Hall, or Mansion Hills) or University Meadows
- You must arrive at the St. Louis airport between Thursday, August 11 and Sunday, August 14, 2016
- You must submit your request by Friday, August 5, 2016
- If your flight information changes after you send your request, send us the new information to email@example.com
- If your flight is delayed or canceled, call or text our special airport pick-up number: +1 314-439-1076. If you reach the voicemail, leave a message with your full name and updated arrival information. You need U.S. coins to use a phone at the airport.
If you do not submit your arrival information, you will need to make your own arrangements to arrive on campus. Please do not ask for an airport pick up through our office and also arrange for someone else to meet you at the airport.
|Deadline to request pickup for Fall 2016||
Friday, August 5, 2016
Note: all fields are required