International Business Honor Society
International Businesss Honor Society
EPSILON ETA PI
University of Missouri – St. Louis
The vision of Epsilon Eta Pi, The International Business Honor Society, is to be the leading business society in the world for motivated and globally-focused students with a defined interest in the field of International Business.
The objectives of IBHS are:
- Recognition of scholastic attainment and the honoring of outstanding achievements.
- The establishment of closer ties between students and faculty in international business within colleges and universities, and among colleges and universities.
- Our mission is to develop professionals with the personal dedication, integrity, and leadership needed to succeed in today’s global environment. We will provide an individualized educational and social learning experience to develop the business skills and global awareness necessary compete in a dynamic international economy.
Benefits of Membership:
By allowing students to engage in internationally oriented programs., activities and competitions, the IBHS at UM-ST. Louis will expand the students understanding of the international business environment. It will promote the development of:
- Leadership Skills
- Hands On Experience
- Communication Skills
- Letters of Recommendation
- Resume Builders
- Corporate Visits
- Guest Speakers
- Job Placement
- Community Networking
- Honors Acknowledgements and Awards
Our association with the Epsilon Eta Pi chapter at Florida International University will give students the opportunity to participate in their scholarship programs to Thailand and Malaysia.