Steps to Graduate
- File an Honors College Intent to Graduate Form.
- Visit UMSL's Commencement Website for steps to declare graduation with the university.
- Double check DARS to make sure all the correct courses are completed.
- Meet with all acadmic advisors, including Honors.
- Order cap, gown, and tassle through the UMSL Bookstore.
- Complete an Honors College Exit Interview, found in the Honors College Student Handbook.
- Make sure your address is listed correctly in MyView, so your certificate reaches you.