GRADUATE TEACHING ASSISTANTSHIP IN GENDER STUDIES
The Gender Studies Program is accepting TA applications for the 2013-14 academic year.
- Master's degree preferred
- Grading, f2f, and online teaching experience preferred
- Must be enrolled in the graduate certificate in Gender Studies
- Must participate in or have completed the Certificate in University Teaching
submit a letter of application addressing these duties and
requirements, teaching philosophy, undergraduate or graduate transcript,
and 2 letters of recommendation to: Sally Barr Ebest,
Director, 494 Lucas Hall, UMSL, by April 1, 2013.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Work M-Th, 10-3 in Gender Studies office during Fall and Spring semesters; attend GS meetings and events
- Attend class and grade for GS 2102 during Fall semester
- Teach 2 sections of GS 2102 during Spring semester
- $10,000/academic year
- Tuition remission scholarship